Explore the Geek family of Blogs:
Geek's Journal
geekytech
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
  Weekend EPL Match Predictions
Man City v Everton
I think Man City will bounce back and win this one... Everton are completly lacking confidence this season, they've also got injury problems... Pierce will know that City need a win and will have the lads up for it.
Prediction: Citeh

Arsenal v Birmingham
Arsenal have too much class, even without Henry and Bergkamp for Birmingham... Especially at home...
Prediction: Gunners

Villa v Boro
O'Leary seems to have things clicking pretty good with the Villans, they're playing with some confidence, Milner is doing well, Boro just got spanked by Sunderland, I think the home side will take this one...
Prediction: Villa

Blackburn v West Brom
Both these teams are pretty sh*te, Blackburn suprised everyone with their win against Man United, so they'll stroll out and fail to trouble West Brom, I predict a boring 0-0...
Prediction: Draw

Charlton v Tottenham
This should be a great match, and should be selected for television... Both Charlton and Tottenham have invested in some quality over the past few years and I expect will be fighting for a European spot come the end of the season... It's a close one to call, but I think Tottenham might just outclass Charlton, although I could see this one going either way...
Prediction: Tottenham

Fulham v ManUre
Unfortunately I think United will win this one... However, I would LOVE IT, LOVE IT, if Fulham would beat them!
Prediction: United.

Portsmouth v Newcastle
Newcastle expect to have Dyer back in the line-up, I think with N'Zogbia playing so well, Parker, Dyer, and probably Bowyer, Newcaslte will boss this game, and our pace will be too much for Portsmouth, should be a comfortable victory with ex-mags LuaLua down with bloody Malaria and Robert unavailable due to the wacky transfer-cum-loan deal thing...
Prediction: Howay the Lads - We should win this by at least 2 goals...

Wigan v Bolton
Bolton are a very, very difficult side to play against, I think they'll win this for sure...
Prediction: Bolton

Liverpool v Chelsea
I think Chelsea will win this one... I don't really rate Liverpool much this season, I think Crouch was a bad signing, I think Gerrard is really the only thing keeping this team in contention this year, he's the only player with heart... I was suprised that Liverpool held Chelski in the Champs League, but there's no way they can stop the juggernaut for 180 minutes...
Preduction: Chelsea

Sunderland v Westham
I think Sunderland will have a lot of confidence now that they've secured their first win... The crowd will be behind them and I think they'll match West Ham... West Ham have been difficult to play against and are picking up lots of points...
Prediction: Draw

Let's see how accurate I am come Sunday afternoon!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
A personal blog by John Walter.

My Photo
Name:

I think a lot. Some people say I think too much... However, I don't want to be seen as being aloof or pretentious, it's just that I really enjoy philosophical questions and deep thoughts. That's not to say that I don't find pleasure in more down-to-earth or trivial things, like beer and soccer :) I'm happily married with 3 wonderful children. I'm a partner in a technology services company based in Toronto. Myers Briggs says I'm an ENTJ

Add my Custom Button to your Google Toolbar
ARCHIVES
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
March 2009
January 2010


Powered by Blogger


RSS FEED


Some of my Favorite Sites:
Kurzweil AI (Deep)
The Onion (Funny)
Sparkpeople

Blogs of People I know:
Jason Bonney
Richard Barter's Blue Moon
George
Jack

Some of my Sites:
My Company - Netserve
My Flickr Page
MySpace